Tuesday 28 July 2009

Tuesday Treats ...

... I have two bits of news for you all today.

Firstly, I love it when talented designers bring out new goodies! Sue Cummings has released her latest kit called From My Notebook {Beach} and it is just PERFECT for all those seaside & beach holiday snapshots. Here are a couple of LO's created using her kit:

click here for credits

click here for credits

Secondly, I've heard back from the company I had the interview / presentation with last week and things are looking good! They've invited me to spend a couple of hours in the office on Thursday this week; the aim is for both parties to get to know each other a bit better & see how we all get on together as a team. So assuming this goes well & with luck, I'll get the job. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: