Sunday 6 September 2009

Where Did The Week Go ...

... seriously, I can't believe it's been a whole week since I last posted! It only seems like a couple of days. This is my first post for the month and already it's the 6th September. The days, weeks and months are just flying by. Before you know it, it'll be Christmas. Ha!

The change in season from summer to autumn has started. Now-a-days, the sun is setting before 8pm, the mornings are distinctly chilly and the leaves are starting to turn to the beautiful golden hues of autumn. I adore autumn. In honour of the change, I've changed the hanging display in my craft room from these summer daisies ...


... to this funky pumpkin and autumn leaves combo. Don't ya just love the expression on the pumpkin's face? Talking of pumpkins, it's not too long 'til Halloween and I'm starting to plan what goodies I'm gonna create this year!


But before I get too carried away with thoughts of Halloween and Christmas, I mustn't forget my daddy's birthday. He's currently travelling round Spain and I'm not able to post him a "traditional" birthday card ... so instead, I made him a birthday LO. Happy Birthday Daddy!

click here for credits

See, you don't hear from me for a whole week, then all-of-a-sudden, you get a whole flood of stuff! Same goes for my digi-scrapping. I've haven't created any LO's all week, so I've had to make up for it today. Here's my entry for the spotlight challenge over at oscraps this week:

click here for credits

OK, I've prattled on enough for one post! I'm off to watch a re-run of the MotoGP. Hope everyone is having a great weekend, wherever you are.

No comments: