Tuesday 4 May 2010

In real life ...

... do you ever wish you could meet your online friends in real life? I know I do! Well guess what??? I'm gonna meet two of 'um tomorrow and I'm sooooooo stoked by the idea that I finally get to meet these girls for real!

Do you fancy playing another of my silly little games? OK, all you need to do is guess the names [real or forum] of the two lovely ladies you think I'm meeting for lunch tomorrow!!! Simple, huh? Just post your guesses in the comments section and check back here on Thursday, when I'll reveal all!!!

4 comments:

Soco said...

Wow Sue! That's gonna be fun!!! I'd wish I could meet you too!!! :) I'm not sure if I'm gonna guess (let's say... Selena and SueC???). Anyway, no matter who, I'm sure you're gonna have a blast! Enjoy it my friend!!!
Big hugs!!!
Soco

Anonymous said...

I know, I know!!! You're going to meet Helen & Ona. It has to be them!

Selena xx

Anonymous said...

But will she get any photos - that is the question?! LOL KWIM hehe

Selena (again)

neat freak said...

oh oh can I play, ermmmm yeah definitely Helen and maybe Selena!!!!!!!!!