Friday 22 October 2010

A frightfully delightful collaboration ...

I've been patiently waiting for this day to arrive and at long last it's here. Yeah! What's so exciting about today I hear you ask? Well, today I get to share a new freebie with you ... but this freebie is a bit special, let me tell you a little bit about why.

It all started about 3 weeks ago when I decided it was high time I created something to give away on my blog. It didn't take too long for me to decide that I wanted to make some Halloween inspired papers ... then I thought about adding a frame ... and a button ... and then a ribbon and before I knew it, I had the makings of a complete mini-kit. But, something was missing, it needed something else, it needed WORDS!

Now words are not my strong point (just ask anyone of knows me!) and so I asked myself this question: "Who do I know that creates gorgeous wordart and who would consider doing a collaboration project with me?". My answer came instantly ... Nini aka Suddenly Artistic Designs.

Two emails and only 48hrs later and our collaboration was almost complete! WOW, that was fast!

Working with Nini is an absolute dream come true ... she is soooooooo talented and she inspires me with everything she does. I really hope we get to create together again in the future.

So there you have it, that's the story behind the not-quite-so-mini mini kit that Nini & I present to you today ... frightfully delightful ... enjoy.


We really hope you like our kit and as always, both Nini and I would love to see how you use it, so please feel free to leave a link to your LO or other creative project in the comments section.

Have a great weekend everyone and may we be the first to wish you a spooktacular Halloween too!

10 comments:

kym said...

Hi Sue, I already saw this on downloaded from Nini's blog, but wanted to be the first to comment here. You and Nini did a kick butt job here. I love it and can't wait to get home from work today just so I can play. Too bad I have an extended day and won't be back until way later. Have a great weekend!

Nini said...

Yay!!! We did it my friend!!! Hopefully everyone will like it as much as we both do!! LOL!!!
I will be my pleasure to work with you again anytime!!!
Lots of (((hugs)))

A Look Into Nana;s World said...

OH YOU TWO ARE FABULOUS TOGETHER!!!

It's been so long since I visited here!! I am a BAD NANA not keeping up with my blog friends!!!! I totally love your makeover!!! and look at that last post!! FROST!!!! It's still jumping up in the 80's here!!! UNUSUAL!!

Thanks to you and NINI both sweetie...I will have loads of photos to scrap with this little beauty of a kit!!!

kym said...

Great kit to work with Sue. You and Nini rock. As promised I did a layout today. I just couldn't wait.
http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=188392&title=frightfully-delightful&cat=500

Mumure said...

Thank you so much ;o)
Have a nice week-end.

Monica said...

Thank you so much!!

MaggieMae said...

Thank you so much! I just downloaded this adorable kit! I love it and will definitely be using it! What a great collaboration! I would definitely buy this kit, so I'm really delighted it's a freebie!!

Anonymous said...

Came rushing over when I saw your layout in the gallery. The black and the purple are so striking together. Thank-you both for sharing this. I love Halloween too!

Les Lectures de Val said...

Thank you so much for this freebie

Helen said...

WTG Sue and Nini .. it's just fabulous!