Wednesday 10 November 2010

Work is such an inconvenience ...

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the work I'm doing at the moment ... BUT ... it really does play havoc with my digiscrapping time!

Take last weekend as an example: Saturday 6th November was International Digital Scrapbooking Day or {i}DSD for short ... a day jam packed full of fun 'n' frolics, scrapping 'n' chatting, discounts 'n' coupons, blog-hops 'n' give-aways galore ... in other words, a digiscrappers PARADISE!!! And did I have time to indulge in this day of digital debauchery? The short answer is "NO". My weekend flew by in a blur of traveling to Birmingham (West Midlands not Alabama), washing and ironing clothes, weekly food shopping, housework in general and baking!

Thankfully, my job doesn't require me to work Saturdays or Sunday (I'm strictly a 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday girl) but I really could do with the weekend being extended to 3 days ... 2 just isn't enough any more.

1 comment:

Tina O'Flynn said...

I hate that this darn thing called work is getting in the way of you being out there in the digi world!
I miss your cheerleading!!
Tina