Saturday 18 December 2010

Ladies that lunch ...

As my train drew into Paddington station yesterday morning, the weather was cold, but dry. Just 10 minutes later when I stepped out of the underground station at Bond Street, I was met by a flurry of white snowflakes that was just so unexpected!!! Have you ever tried finding people in a VERY BUSY city centre in the middle of a blizzard? Trust me, it ain't easy! But find them I did, and it was BIG hugs all round as Lorraine, Selena (+ her darling son, Woody) and I headed off for our pre-Christmas lunch / get together! I've said it before and I'll say it again, there is nothing quite like good food, good conversation and good friends! Thanks for a lovely day girls (& Woody) ... we'll do it all again in a few months time I hope, although minus the snowstorm next time!

Oh, and for those expecting to see a photo of the three of us together, well here you go ...

Honestly ... this was the ONLY photo I could get!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, jeans were definitely the order of the day!

S x

ARGHHHHHH, I CANNOT get google to allow me to log in.

Helen said...

I was just about to ask who is which footwear. You left out that vital information ;)

neat freak said...

LOL, maybe next time Sue! Thanks for a great lunch.