Wednesday 26 October 2011

Week #42 of my NEW52 life ...

This week I discovered the sweetest little bakery called The Glorious Bakeshop. It's not a big place and they serve a relatively small selection of cakes & treats, but each is lovingly baked and decorated on-site and they taste ... heavenly!



I had a cuppa tea (from a teapot I hasten to add!) with a Caramel Glory Cupcake (above) and DH had a latte and a slice of traditional Victoria sponge. Both were very, VERY tasty, wonderfully sweet and soooooo moist. I think DH's expression sums the experience up completely ...

4 comments:

kym said...

Don't you just love new52, especially when we discover new treats like this!

Soco said...

OMG! They look like heaven, so I'm sure they taste like that! :)

neat freak said...

tell me woman how do you manage to stay slim!! That cupcake did look delicious and that photo, as you say sums it up perfectly :)
Lorraine

listgirl said...

Oh my what a great discovery Sue! The cupcakes look super-delish!