Sunday 10 May 2009

Sunday ...

... don't you just LOVE Sundays? I think it's my favourite day of the week (even though it means tomorrow is Monday (again!)). So this is a run down of what I've done today:

7am - 10am
Wakey, WAKEY, rise & shine!!! Made myself the 1st of many cups of tea, switched on the laptop & proceeded to check out the "O" ... LOVE those guys, there are sooooo many talented ladies there & LOTS of them left lovely comments on the LO I posted yesterday.

10am - 12:30pm
Watched Hollyoaks ... I know, I know but I've watched it for YEARS & I can't get enough of the wafer thin plot lines! Made sausage sandwiches for breakfast / brunch and baked a Victoria sponge cake .... yummy!

12:30pm - 4pm
Checked out the other forums but not much going on, so created another couple of LO's. Posted one in the "O" but need to tweak the other before posting.

4pm - 6pm
Watched the footie (Arsenal vs Chelsea) and the result totally made up for the disappointment of Wednesday ... Chelsea won 4-1!!!

6pm - 6:30pm
Spoke to Daddy via Skype .... can't believe I don't have to pay for these calls!!!

6:30pm - 10pm
Prepared & ate tea (including a yummy slice of cake!!!), watched Friends (again), final check of whats happening at the "O" & quick blog post on here. Going "boo-boo's now". Sweet dreams everyone.

No comments: