Saturday 8 August 2009

Saturday Sashay ...

... this is gonna be a real quick post from me today. I just wanted to show you a couple of LO's created for challenges going on over at oscraps.

This LO is for the Members Spotlight Challenge which this week features my friend and amazing scrapper, Ona (known in the forum / galleries as wombat146). Here's my "lift" of her fabulous "Wonder and Delight 2" LO.


click here for credits

The LO below is for the O'Stash Recipe Challenge. The recipe this month requires the use of at least 50% "negative space", a solid colour background, a photo action, multiple flowers, a ribbon and a round cropped photo! Phew, that's quite a lot to fit into 1 LO!!!


click here for credits

OK so that's all from me for today. Hope you're all having a great weekend, wherever you are!!!

No comments: