Monday 22 November 2010

Choices, choices ...

So with me working regular 9am -5pm hours at the moment, I'm carting my laptop to & from the office each day, and I'm thinking it's about time I invested in some sort of bag to prevent the nice shiny surface getting all scuffed up. Something stylish and colourful, something to match my personality(!) ... not a boring black briefcase bag for me, oh no! But I must confess, I got totally lost in Etsy for about 5 hours on Saturday and I can't decide which of these I like best.

This one (which reminds me Twitter for some reason) ...

Or this one (which reminds me of Japanese cherry tree blossom) ...

What do you think ... which do you think would suit me?

2 comments:

Ruebchensmum said...

Well, a very good choice in each case, Sue. I don't know, I love both, but I think the first one is more casual, more week-end, holidays etc. I think for the transport to the office I would choose the second one, that is more classic, clean, minimalistic.
And I don't know why but I think red would be great for you.

Hope to have helped.
Hugs
Corinna

Crystalnva said...

IF YOU DID LEAVE 1 BEHIND GO GET THE OTHER 1 BECAUSE MY DEAR LIFE`s TOOOO SHORT....