Sunday 5 May 2013

yeah, I'm still here ...

It was never my intention not post here for 3 months. Earlier this year, I took a short break from some of my CT responsibilities and this allowed me to scrap for myself for a change. Since returning to all my CT commitments, I've decided to simplify things. I'm going to use my blog to mainly showcase my layouts and photos. Sure there will be some other kind of posts every now-&-then (like holidays or other things that capture my attention), but in the main, this is going to be another gallery, somewhere I can post any LO without having to meet certain percentage criteria etc.

Hope you'll still pop by once in a while.


3 comments:

kym said...

Hi Sue, love being inspired by your layouts. I too had to scale back my CT responsibilities and especially my blog. I follow you on instagram and it's such a nice way to keep in touch.

Unknown said...

great layouts, Sue..... but the colors on the first was are a true eye candy!!

alexisaragona said...

LOVE all these layouts, Sue! And yeah, I can understand about going MIA on a blog :p I was struggling for a bit in the latter portion of last year and still do sometimes. Part of the issue was what I said in my latest blog post. But I'm slowly getting better as well. And yay for simplifying things! :D