Wednesday 27 July 2011

Week #29 of my NEW52 life ...

The more observant amongst you, my lovely blog readers, will no doubt have already noticed that weeks 26, 27 & 28 appear to be missing. Well, yes they are, but no they're not. Confused? "Yes" in as much as they're not published and "no" in as much as absolutely nothing new happened at all during those weeks. I'm not kidding you ... no new recipes, no new purchases, no new adventures ... no new anything!!!

But instead of feeling guilty and beating myself up over this, I decided that life goes on, as do the weeks. So I've decided to skip straight over to week #29 ... and here's my NEW52 for last week ...


Very yummy HOME MADE(!) mini chocolate eclairs ... and even if I say so myself, they look pretty good don't they?

They tasted even better ;-)

2 comments:

Soco said...

Oh no! I can't see the image! I'll come back later! ;) But you made me curious with those chocolate eclairs!

listgirl said...

Your homemade chocolate eclairs look AWESOME! Did you eat them all?! :D