Friday 8 April 2011

Creativity abounds ...

They say "things" (good & bad) come in threes, and that certainly seems to be the case for me so far this month.

Good thing #1
Ange Designs (for whom I was a guest CT member last year) has asked me to be a permanent member of her Creative Team and of course I couldn't say no! Her designs are so charming and I jumped at the chance of re-joining her & the rest of her team. If you want to check Ange's creations, then now is a GREAT time to do so as she's offering an amazing 50% off her kits at Digital-Crea.fr this weekend.


And whilst you're over at Digital-Crea.fr, just have a look at who they've got as guest designer for April ... it's none other than Shaui of Fei-Fei's Stuff!!!!


Good thing #2
In March I was fortunate enough to be selected as a "Featured Scrapper" over at Mscraps. This in itself was such a huge honour and a fabulous event to be involved in, but to make things even better, I was subsequently chosen to become a guest member of the Mscraps Creative Team throughout April. Woo-hoo! I feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz ... I get to peek behind the curtain and see how things work. Oh and it's great fun too!!!

Good thing #3
Last but by no means least, I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about sharing this next bit of news with you! I'm pleased as punch to be able to say that throughout April, I'm a guest member the One Little Bird Creative Team (aka The Flock) ... yippppeeeee!!! Peppermint Tweeted me way way back in January & asked if I would consider being a guest CT member and I swear I haven't stop grinning since she asked me!!! Anyhoo, here's the first page I've created using Peppermint's new kit, Vagabond

click here for credits

So far April has been a fun-packed month, full of new opportunities and new challenges ... and I for one I'm loving every moment of it!!!

4 comments:

Ruebchensmum said...

These are so very good news, Sue, you really merit it. Have fun and enjoy your guest spots as well as the permanent CT at Anges.

Hugs
Corinna

kym said...

Wow Sue, you did not surprise me one bit. You are such a talented digi scrapper and any designer would be a fool to not invite you. Plus, you are a fantastic, positive person to be around. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

neat freak said...

woohooo way to go Sue, congratulations. Can't wait to see the pages you produce with their kits.

Lorraine

Helen said...

you are rocking the digi world sweetie! WTG! Have a super week!