Thursday 11 August 2011

An unexpected visitor ...

Yesterday evening, I was sat on the sofa, minding my own business and catching up on a few of my favourite blogs, whilst my brother was in the kitchen ironing a shirt for work the following day. All of a sudden I heard "meeeeeeooooowwwww" ... what the heck!?!?!?!

"Who are you?" my brother asked ... "meeeeooowww". Kitty then wandered into the front room to meet me. "Hello" I said, "where did you come from?" ... "meeeeooooowwwww".

Having said hello, he proceeded into the hallway and promptly trotted up stairs to have a nose around the bedrooms. Oooooh, the cheek of it ... we'd only been introduced a minute earlier and already he was making himself at home and peaking through every open door and cupboard!

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty" I chimed ... "meeeeeoooowwww". "Who do you belong to?" ... "meeeeoooowww". Kitty flicked his tail in my direction, licked his paw and washed his face. Well I never!

As he bounced down the stairs, my brother had wisely closed off all the doors to other parts of the house and the only option kitty had was to either go back up stairs (which I think he seriously contemplated for a moment) or out the front door.


Bye bye kitty. Thanks for stopping by ... "meeeeeeooooowwwwww!!!"

1 comment:

listgirl said...

awww what a bold kitty! I wonder who it belonged to?