Tuesday 6 December 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...

I jumped in my car today and headed over to one of my favourite shops, which is actually a garden centre but they have THE most amazing gift shop and from mid-November onwards, they have the best Christmas displays of any shop I know! Believe it or not, I actually had my whizz-bang Nikon camera in my bag today, but I felt a bit self-conscious using it inside the shop, so I snapped a couple of photos using the camera on my mobile phone instead ... they're not brilliant images, but hopefully you'll get the gist of how fabulous some of the displays look ..




Now it feels like Christmas ... bring on the mince pies, mulled wine and Christmas movies!!!

3 comments:

Soco said...

Oh yes! It feels like Christmas! :) Hugs Sue!!!

kym said...

Love the displays, thanks for sharing with all of us! I too am self conscious about taking out the mother load to take photos inside of stores. So glad that I have a phone that can take decent photos now.

neat freak said...

Wow loving those displays Sue, I can see why you like visiting this place.

Lorraine