Tuesday 24 November 2009

Can't blame me for trying ...

... it's amazing how quickly time slips by. Before you know it, it's the end of another day already! There's not much happening here at the moment, I'm just getting back into a daily routine of job searching, cleaning and digi-scrapping. I have to say though that I'm really looking forward to Friday because there will be TONS of sales on at the various digi-scrapping sites. Makes me wish us Brits celebrated Thanksgiving too!

So as I said, not really much going on around here. My car has been a right royal pain in the you-know-what recently. For some reason, it doesn't like being parked up / not driven for a couple of days. I jumped in my car Sunday morning, turned the key and ... nothing!!! Had to get DH's car pulled up alongside today, just so I could get a jump start. I then went for a 30 minute drive round the Oxfordshire countryside in the vain hope that it will put a bit of life back into the battery. Truth will tell when I try starting the car again tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Anyhoo, enough of my worries ... how's things with you?

PS - Oh before I forget, head on over to the Paislee Press blog ... Liz has got a fabulous give-away going on. Go check it out!!!

No comments: