Sunday 8 November 2009

What happened to Saturday ...

... so I missed posting yesterday and do you want to know why? Well, there are a couple of reasons:

1. I was having way too much fun enjoying myself over at oscraps (I took part in my fast ever “chat” … boy those ladies can type fast!)

2. I wasn’t feeling too hot yesterday evening. When I say I wasn’t feeling too hot, what I actually mean is that I was freezing cold!!! I’d been sat in my little room (where I scrap / craft) all day, DH had been bringing hot drinks but for some reason the temperature was just sooooooo cold, and by the end of the chat (which lasted nearly 2 hours & was so much fun!!!) my fingers were blue from the cold. Needless to say, I wrapped myself in a blanket and spent the next few hours trying to get warm again.

So that's why I didn't post yesterday. But I'm gonna post twice today to make up for it! I'll be back later with a LO (or two) , one of which is specifically for today, Remembrance Sunday.

No comments: