Friday 13 November 2009

This is actually my Thursday post ...

... let me explain. I had all the best intentions to post this yesterday, but by the time I got home I was so exhausted and it was all I could do just to drag my sorry butt upstairs to bed! But why so tired I hear you ask? Well a good friend of mine (Jo) was the hostess with the mostess at a "Jamie at home" party last night. Jo invited me and lots of other lovely ladies to share some nibbles, drinks and check out a range of cook / homeware products by designed by the great man (Jamie Oliver) himself. Is was a great success ... just wish I'd taken my camera so I could show you all the goodies that were available! Instead, I'll link you through to the Jamie at home website ... this should give you a taste of evening.

No comments: