Thursday 16 July 2009

Thursday Toddle ...

... What's happened since I last posted? Hhhmmmm ... Iain had an interview last Thursday, but found out today that he didn't get the job. I had an interview on Tuesday (just gone) and I'm still waiting to hear back from the company. They said I probably wouldn't hear until next week, so I guess I'll just have to be patient! Other than that, not much else has gone on.

We went into Oxford today, and whilst it's a beautiful city, the shops there are a bit ... dull! We both said that the next time we go shopping, we should choose somewhere else. Any suggestions?

I'm seriously contemplating buying myself a new camera. I've got my eye on the Nikon D60 or the Canon EOS450 ... I've found a website (I've bought from in the past) doing pretty good package deals on both cameras, just need to finalise my decision as to which one to go for!

Oh and before I forget ... I've just pre-ordered Vinnie Pearce's Digital Scrapbooking book (which is due for it's UK release on 31st July 2009, I think???) from Waterstones ... can't wait for it to arrive!

No comments: