They're so easy to make, here's a quick guide as to how I did it:
1) take a bunch of your favourite flowers and trim the stems so they're the same length
2) pop the flowers into a cellophane bag and add a small amount of water to act as a reservoir, secure using a rubber band
3) grab some cardstock & patterned paper and make an outer wrapper wide enough to go all the way around the bunch
4) secure the outer wrapper with pretty ribbon tied in a bow
5) present to friends and watch them smile!!!
I'd love to know what you think, so feel free to leave a comment and of course if you try making these yourself, I'd love the see the result!!!