Friday 19 February 2010

I'm happy because ...

... it's Friday! Reason enough for some people, but I have another reason too.

Remember my oven door debacle? Well, the sealant arrived last week and I spent last Sunday (yes Valentine's day!!!) repairing the door, and whilst it may not be the straightest / cleanest line, it's done the job a treat ...


What better way to celebrate the return to use of my oven, than to mix up a batch of cupcakes ...


Carrot & orange with mascarpone topping to be exact! Yummy ...


Have a great weekend everyone and I hope the sun shines in your part of the world!!!

4 comments:

sally said...

YUM!!!!!!!! note to self...eat before perusing Sue's blog!!! yay!!! :)

Maya de Groot (Madigirl) said...

Ooooh!! Cupcakes!! Yummie!! Now I have to bake some myself...

Che said...

Sue I am so glad to see that you've got your stove fixed! That's exactly how I would choose to celebrate too if I can bake at all! :) They look sooooo good!

Helen said...

my middle name is TGIF! Seriously! I always tell the kids "it's Friday"! Great cakes ;)