Tuesday 6 July 2010

So relaxed and laid back ...

... I'm almost horizontal! But that's what holidays are for, right? Yet at the same time, I'm really glad to be home. Dorothy was right you know.

So this is just a flying post to say "hi!" and to let you know that once I've tackled the mountain of laundry I've just unpacked, replenished the empty food cupboards in my kitchen and made a dent in the unread emails in my mailbox, I'll be back with the lowdown and to share a selection of my holiday snapshots with you. Just give me a day or two to get back into some kind of routine first, yeah?

3 comments:

Ruebchensmum said...

Welcome back Sue, so glad to see you again.
Take care
Corinna

Helen said...

Welcome home Sue! Great to see you safely returned! Can't wait to see pics!

A Look Into Nana;s World said...

So happy to have you back in digiland..even if it is broken ~crying~ I am anxious to see all your photos!! and hear more details of your fab trip!!

((hugs)) Nana