Monday 18 May 2009

Another Monday ...

... which meant I had to "sign-on" today. I CAN'T wait to be employed again, then I won't have to go to the Job Centre office, which must be one of the most unpleasant places on earth!!! Things will hopefully take a turn for the better this week ... I had an interview last Friday & the company called me again today to ask a couple more questions. That's a good sign isn't it?

Anyway to cheer myself up after my visit to the Job Centre, I re-visited my stash of TaylorMade goodies & created a couple of quick LO's.


This is going to be a fun week for me (in terms of digi-scrapping) because both TaylorMade Designs and Fei-Fei's Stuff are both having week long challenges at Catscraps and Oscraps respectively!

Iain's decided he wants to go out for dinner tonight ... so he's getting "tarted up" as I type, then I'll get ready and we'll "hit the town".

Have a great week wherever you are!

No comments: