Friday 4 December 2009

The excitement is growing ...

... and tasks are being checked-off of my "to-do" list! €'s have been purchased, taxi booked to take us to the train station, only the packing of suitcases to go!!!

The only negative thing about going on this trip is that I don't get to take my laptop with me ... so no blogging (boo!) or forum lurking (boo!) until I get back.

But I'm delighted to say that Sue Cummings has aleady released Merry & Bright Daily Download #8 and better yet ... it's currently FREE!!!


click here for further details

Sue's providing sooooooo many gorgeous elements in these daily kits, her wordart (WA) designs are just stunning! I couldn't decide which to use in the LO below, so I figured "what the heck, I'll just use as many as I can!!!"

click here for credits

No comments: