Thursday 3 December 2009

What do you think ...

... of my new blog header? I'm getting into the festive spirit good and early this year, though my Christmas tree and decorations won't be going up until I'm back from Germany next week.

Have I mentioned that DH and I are off to the Christmas markets in Cologne on Saturday? I'm starting to get super excited about the trip ... I've written a list of things I need to organise, including getting some €'s from the bank and bringing the suitcases down from the attic. We're travelling by Eurostar train to Brussels, then picking up another train to take us to Cologne, where we're staying until Tuesday!!! How fun is that? I really can't wait. I've been doing some on-line "research" and checking out our hotel (Im Wasserturm) and what to expect of the markets and it looks FABULOUS!!!

Talking of fabulous, Sue Cummings has released downloads #6 & #7 of her Merry & Bright Daily Download kit. With luck and in between packing, I'll get a LO done tomorrow!!!


click here for further details



click here for further details

No comments: