Saturday 19 December 2009

Where have you been ...

... I've been here all along, what about you? Sorry for not posting recently ... I honestly have no excuse. Since coming back from Cologne, nothing much has happened. I know that doesn't usually stop me from posting here, but you know, sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder(!).

Anyhoo, this really is just a flying visit to say I'm off to the wilds of Scotland today and won't have access to the world-wide-web again until Wednesday ... arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! What am I gonna do?!?!?!?

I'll leave you with a couple of LO's created recently using Sue Cummings' yummy Merry & Bright Daily Download kits (if you haven't already purchased this kit then get yourself over to Sue's shop at oscraps.com - you really don't want to miss this amazing deal!), my very own QP template (see post before this one!) and TaylorMade Designs, Shine On & Christmas Collections.

click here for credits

click here for credits


click here for credits

So have a great weekend wherever you are. Wrap up warm and stay safe if you have snow. I'll post again next week!

No comments: