Sunday 21 March 2010

Birthday bash freebie ...

... I'm back with my second post of the day, and what a day it's been! The birthday party at the "O" is off to a flying start with a fabulous blog hop and the forum is buzzing with games & chatter.

As mentioned earlier, Sue Cummings' is offering an amazing birthday discount and lots of freebies ... like this add-on kit that you get for FREE when you buy anything from Sue's store during the birthday bash week!


Sue's very talented creative team have been busy creating some fantastic printable birthday cards and we want to share them all with you, our loyal readers, so we're giving you the chance to collect them all for FREE!!!

Here's the card design I created using a selection of the WA from Sue's free gift kit featured above. I simply printed onto 7x5 inch white card, matted onto blue then yellow cardstock and added a couple of cute star embellishments ...



For your FREE copy of the the card artwork, just click here ... then head on over to Sue's blog for details of all the other wonderful CT blogs and beautiful card designs you can collect!

8 comments:

Val said...

SUE, LOVE this card! and the printed version is WOW
TFS

kym said...

Sue, I love what you did with your card. I love that you printed it out and added your own little stars.

Helen said...

oh my ... your card is gorgeous Sue ... love your macro shot!

Soco said...

Oh Sue! I totally love your card! Those little stars give an unique and special touch! Thank you my friend!!!
Hugs!
Soco

grannymike said...

Love the pretty card! Thanks so much!

Heather Landry said...

Thank you so much for that rockin' card Sue! I love the addition of the stars.

MEI said...

Thank you! I love the card!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 03, 2010. Thanks again.