Saturday 27 March 2010

So much going on ...

... and so little time to tell you all about it! Well, OK time's not really an issue, but so many things are all coming together at the same time ... it's wonderful. OK, where should I start? How about this ...

I'm so thrilled to tell you about a new venture for my friend and very talented new designer Che Yang ... she and Elisa Hubbard (of EH Studios fame) have teamed up to open a NEW digiscrap store!!! The grand opening is Wednesday 31st March 2010 and I can't wait ... from the goodies I've seen, you won't be dissapointed!




~~~~~~

More exciting news ... I'm tickled pink to be able to announce that I am now a very proud member of Joyce Paul's creative team!!! Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh ... I can't tell you how loud I screamed when I received Joyce's email ... she's such a sweetie and I can't wait to start creative with her gorgeous designs. Just check out this selection of yumminess all available at MScraps




~~~~~~


And last, but by no means least, the party continues at the O ... we're having a wonderfun week of fun and games and there's still time for you to join in with some of the challenges, but you've gotta be quick if you want to take advantage of the fabulous sale prices ... they end tomorrow!!!


OK, that's all folks ... but pop back regularly next week, you never know what might be happening (hint hint! Tee-hee). Have a great weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

kym said...

Sue, Congrats on your CT gig with Joyce Paul. She has some amazing products. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Joyce is very lucky to have you on her team.

Che said...

Sue, Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you and completely jealous!! I had wanted to apply for Joyce's CT too but she closed it early! Congrats again, girl!!

Helen said...

oh my! How exciting ... HUGE congrats my friend and so very well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sue on beeing in Joyce's team!!
You make such gorgeous layout!!